Valid from 30.06.2023.
Agreement for the provision of temporary accommodation services
We are pleased to welcome you to our website and invite you to relax at Sunday Village.
We invite you to read the terms and conditions of this Agreement for the provision of temporary accommodation services, which is our public offer to you.
This Agreement provides services for the accommodation of Users in separate comfortable residential buildings (cottages) (hereinafter referred to as the Cottages) located on Bugova Street in the village of Novoselivka, Tulchyn district, Vinnytsia region (hereinafter referred to as the territory of Sunday Village), so as to accommodate them temporarily (hereinafter referred to as the temporary residence or accommodation)
1. General terms of the Agreement
1.1. The Agreement for the provision of temporary accommodation services (public offer) (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement or the Public Offer) defines the essential terms and conditions for the provision of the relevant services in accordance with Art. 641 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, and is an official public offer addressed to an indefinite number of persons (hereinafter referred to as the User or Users) to sign this agreement on the provision of temporary accommodation services with the provision of a residential building (cottage) or several houses (cottages) for temporary accommodation of persons (hereinafter referred to as the Services) on the terms and conditions set out below.
1.2. Sunday Village and the User guarantee to each other that they have the necessary capacity, as well as all the rights and powers necessary and sufficient to conclude and fulfil the terms of this Agreement.
1.3. The text of this Agreement is posted on the official website of Sunday Village on the Internet at the following link: https://sunday-village.com.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Sunday Village website), is the official and current version of this Agreement.
1.4. The User allows Sunday Village to disclose information arising from the fulfilment of the terms of this Agreement and the User’s receipt of services from Sunday Village, including the processing of the User’s personal data by Sunday Village, to the extent necessary to provide services under the Agreement.
1.5. In case the User accepts the services offered by Sunday Village, it is considered that the User fully and unconditionally agrees with all the terms of this Agreement and the Accommodation Rules posted on the Sunday Village website and at the reception of Sunday Village (hereinafter referred to as the Accommodation Rules), fully and unconditionally accepts them, agrees to fulfil all the obligations imposed by this Agreement and the Accommodation Rules on the User.
2. Offer (public offer) / The subject of the Agreement
2.1. The subject matter of this Agreement (public offer) is the providing by Sunday Village to the User for a fee of accommodation services by providing a residential building (cottage) or several residential buildings (cottages) for temporary residence at the address: Vinnytsia region, Tulchyn district, Novoselivka village, Bugova street, in accordance with the booking application (if such booking was made).
2.2. The Agreement is considered concluded from the moment the User performs any action provided for in clause 3.4 of this Agreement, which means full and unconditional acceptance by the latter of all the terms of this Agreement without any exceptions, reservations and/or restrictions in accordance with Article 642 of the Civil Code of Ukraine.
The Agreement is concluded by the User by accepting a public offer, i.e. the performance by the User of any action provided for in clause 3.4 of this Agreement shall be legally valid for the User and Sunday Village in accordance with Article 642 of the Civil Code of Ukraine and is equivalent to an agreement set out on paper and signed by the User and Sunday Village. At the same time, the User and Sunday Village may, at the initiative of either of them, conclude and sign this Agreement in paper form.
3. Procedure for concluding the Agreement
3.1. The Agreement is concluded between Sunday Village and the User by accepting the public offer.
3.2. The acceptance of the public offer is the performance by the User of any of the actions specified in clause 3.4 of the Agreement.
3.3. The conclusion of the Agreement means that the User
– has fully read and agreed to this Agreement, undertakes to comply with it and ensure that he and his guests comply with the provisions of the Agreement and the Accommodation Rules;
– accepts all the terms and conditions of this Agreement without any comments, reservations or objections.
3.4. In accordance with Article 642 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, the User confirms the fact of acceptance of the Agreement (public offer) in case of performing any of the following actions
– payment for temporary accommodation services through the relevant portal, or by bank transfer to the account of Sunday Village, or by bank card, or in cash through the reception of Sunday Village;
– direct use of Sunday Village services by the User;
– filling in and signing the check-in form at the reception of Sunday Village.
3.5. During the check- in, the User undertakes to provide accurate and valid personal data and information, and shall bear any responsibility for the accuracy of such data and information about himself/herself.
3.6. The term of acceptance of this Agreement (public offer) is unlimited.
4. Payment procedure
4.1 The services under this Agreement are provided to the User on a paid basis, in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and the tariffs/prices specified on the Sunday Village website, or at the reception, or in the price list, price, other information documentation of Sunday Village (hereinafter referred to as the Tariffs/Prices or Sunday Village Tariffs/Prices), taking into account the selected service. The Tariffs/Prices for services under this Agreement and their list are determined and changed solely by the sole decision of Sunday Village.
4.2. The right to receive/use services from Sunday Village is usually granted after payment for the relevant services, according to the tariffs/prices. Sunday Village has the right to provide services to the User without making a prepayment, by separate agreement between them.
4.3. Sunday Village has the right to apply free tariffs/prices and a system of discounts for its services provided under this Agreement.
4.4. Payment for the services under this Agreement may be made in cash, by IPS Visa, Mastercard, or by bank transfer.
4.5. Upon expiry of the paid period of stay, the User is obliged to leave the cottage(s) occupied by him/her and release it from personal belongings and luggage no later than 12:00 (Kyiv time) of the last paid day of stay, or pay for the extension of the period of stay, provided that there is no reservation of this cottage(s) by third parties.
4.6. Check-in time starts at 15:00 (Kyiv time).
4.7. Early check-in and late check-out is an additional service, which is paid according to the tariffs/prices of Sunday Village. If you check out after 18:00 (Kyiv time), you must pay the full cost of temporary accommodation for one day.
4.8. In case Sunday Village provides services without prepayment, the User is obliged to pay for such services on the day of check-in, according to the tariffs/prices of Sunday Village.
4.9. In accordance with the provisions of the Tax Code of Ukraine, the User is obliged to pay the tourist tax (to the bank account of Sunday Village or in cash) on the day of check-in, according to the number of persons and the days of their temporary residence, at the rate established by the territorial community (indicated at the reception), except for persons with benefits.
5. Booking and cancellation of reservations
5.1. Residential houses (cottages) of Sunday Village are booked by leaving an application either on the Sunday Village website using the booking form, or by phone or e-mail (the email address of Sunday Village is indicated on the Contacts page of the Sunday Village website).
5.2. A booking request by phone or email must contain the following information
– full name of the User;
– date and time of arrival and departure of the User and his/her guests;
– the desired Accommodation Area;
– number of cottages that the User wishes to book;
– number of the User’s guests and their age;
– e-mail address, telephone number for contacting the User.
5.3. The standard number of people who can be accommodated in one cottage is 4 (four) people. If necessary, a maximum of 2 (two) additional persons can be accommodated for a fee. Children under 10 years old are accommodated free of charge, provided that bed linen is not provided for them (bed linen is paid separately).
5.4. The administration of Sunday Village within 24 (twenty-four) hours from the date of receipt of the reservation request confirms or refuses the reservation to the User.
5.5. In case of confirmation or refusal of the reservation, the Administration of Sunday Village sends the User a notification of confirmation or refusal of the reservation by e-mail or SMS.
5.6. The Administration of Sunday Village confirms the User’s booking request only if the required number of available cottages is available.
5.7. From the moment Sunday Village confirms the booking request, the cottage is considered pre-booked.
5.8. The reservation is considered guaranteed if the User has made a prepayment in the amount of at least one night of temporary accommodation for each booked cottage, or for a longer period.
5.9. The guaranteed reservation shall be retained by the User until 12:00 hours following the day of the User’s arrival.
5.10. Any other cases of booking are considered non-guaranteed.
5.11. Cancellation of a guaranteed reservation or reduction in the number of guests of the User, full or partial refusal of services is accepted from the User only in writing by sending an e-mail to the Sunday Village e-mail or sending an SMS to the Sunday Village phone number indicated on the Sunday Village website.
5.12. The User has the right to cancel their reservation.
In case of cancellation no later than 10 days prior to the date of arrival (check-in), the User shall be refunded a prepayment of 100% of the amount previously paid.
In case of cancellation of the reservation later than 10 days before the date of arrival (check-in), or in case of non-arrival of the User on the day of arrival (check-in), Sunday Village shall charge a fine from the User in the amount of the cost of one night of temporary accommodation for each booked cottage.
6. The procedure for registration of temporary residence (accommodation). The procedure for early termination of services at the initiative of the User
6.1. As a rule, the provision of services to the User under this Agreement is subject to the User’s prepayment of the cost of the temporary accommodation service for the period agreed with the reception of Sunday Village in accordance with the tariffs / prices of Sunday Village with the simultaneous presentation by the User of his identity documents (passport of a citizen of Ukraine, ID cards, including for travel abroad, birth certificate – for persons under the age of 14, passport of a citizen of a foreign state or a document of a stateless person, migration certificate, etc.
The administration of Sunday Village reserves the right to require the presentation of documents of the User’s guests to verify the completion of the check-in form.
All fields of the check-in form are mandatory. In case of objective absence of certain options (pets, vehicles, etc.), a dash is placed in the corresponding field of the check-in form.
In the absence of the above documents, the User acknowledges the right of the Sunday Village receptionist to refuse to provide temporary accommodation services until the proper document specified in this clause of the Agreement is presented.
6.2. In case of refusal of the User from the ordered service, or change of the date of the beginning and/or end of the service for any reasons beyond the control of Sunday Village, changes in the terms of the service at the initiative of the User after payment shall be deemed to be equivalent to the User’s refusal (partial refusal) of the service. In this case, Sunday Village shall have the right to charge an amount equal to 100% of the cost of such service; in case of pre-payment of such service by the User, the paid funds are non-refundable.
6.3. Upon check-in, the User is provided with a key (electronic access control cards) to the cottage and parking spaces.
7. Accommodation of children
7.1. Acommodation of children under 10 years old is free of charge, on the condition that bed linen is not provided for them.
7.2 The price for accommodation of children over 10 years old (at the time of check-in) is similar to the price for an adult.
7.3. The conditions of reception and accommodation of groups of children accompanied by adults are determined on a case-by-case basis.
7.3. Parents or persons accompanying children are solely and personally responsible for the behaviour and safety of the children they accompany who temporarily reside in Sunday Village cottages, including, but not limited to, during their stay anywhere in the territory of Sunday Village or outside Sunday Village, during their stay on the ground or in a body of water, whether with or without swimming safety equipment, i.e. in any case.
8. Accommodation of the User with pets
8.1. Pets (dogs, cats, etc.) are allowed to stay on the territory of Sunday Village. The administration of Sunday Village reserves the right to determine whether a particular pet is allowed to stay in the cottage and on the territory of Sunday Village.
8.2. The additional cost for the accommodation of an animal is 300 UAH per night. For non-payment of the fee for the accommodation of the animal or failure to notify the Administration of the accommodation in the cottage with a pet, the User undertakes to pay a fine in the amount of double the cost of accommodation of the animal, no later than the day of departure.
8.3. The User and/or his/her guests who intend to stay with a pet are obliged to notify the Administration and strictly comply with all provisions governing the stay of a pet on the territory of Sunday Village, and bear full financial and legal responsibility for the pet with which they stay.
8.4. The User and/or his/her guests who have arrived at Sunday Village with pets (hereinafter referred to as the pet owner) are obliged to present to the Administration of Sunday Village a veterinary and sanitary passport with a mark on the vaccination of the pet.
8.5. Walking/strolling of medium and large dogs on the territory of Sunday Village is allowed only in muzzles.
8.6. Walking pets on the lawns of Sunday Village is strictly prohibited. Pet owners are obliged to immediately clean up all the results of their pet’s activity in the cottage/on the territory of Sunday Village. The pet owner must remove the pet’s excrement and other results of its vital activity in a special bag (own or purchased at the Reception) and dispose of the bag with its contents in the trash bin.
8.7. The pet owner undertakes not to allow his/her pet to defecate on the greenery growing on the territory of Sunday Village, as well as on furniture, curtains, walls in the cottage, etc. These actions will be considered damage caused by the User of Sunday Village, which will result in the application of the terms of clause 8.12. of this Agreement to the User.
8.8 The owner of the pet undertakes to feed it exclusively from special dishes intended for feeding animals (not included in the cottage). It is forbidden to feed animals from the dishes belonging to Sunday Village, intended exclusively for human use.
8.9. It is forbidden to leave pets unattended by their owners.
8.10. It is forbidden to wash pets in the showers of the cottages, use towels, sheets and other bedding for them, which are intended for human use.
8.11. The administration of Sunday Village reserves the right to terminate this Agreement with the User (provision of services to the User) who lives in a cottage with a pet:
– in case of violation of the terms of this Agreement and the Accommodation Rules;
– in case of aggressive, inadequate, noisy behaviour of the pet.
8.12. In case of damage or contamination of any property of Sunday Village, including the territory of Sunday Village, by a pet, the User undertakes to restore the damaged property (bring it to its original condition) without delay or compensate Sunday Village for the cost of restoring the damaged property or cleaning it from contamination or pay Sunday Village for the cost of cleaning it from contamination, according to the tariffs / prices of Sunday Village.
9. Rights and obligations of the User
9.1. The User hereunder has the right to:
- to use the accommodation services and additional services in the manner specified in this Agreement and the Accommodation Rules;
- to receive complete and accurate information regarding access to the territory of Sunday Village, the cost of services provided by Sunday Village;
- to contact the reception staff regarding the quality of the temporary accommodation service, leave complaints, feedback and suggestions in the book of complaints and suggestions, which is located in the consumer’s corner.
9.2. The User hereunder is obliged to:
- unconditionally and strictly comply with the terms of this Agreement and the provisions of the Accommodation Rules;
- respect the rights of other guests of Sunday Village;
- comply with moral and ethical standards, refrain from using obscene language in public areas of Sunday Village;
- use the infrastructure and amenities of Sunday Village with care, as well as to treat all property of Sunday Village and property of third parties located on the territory of Sunday Village with care. In case of loss or damage to the above property due to the User’s fault, the User shall, within 3 (three) calendar days, but not later than the date of eviction from the cottage, compensate the property owner for the damage in the amount of the value of such property (the value of the property of Sunday Village is indicated in the relevant document provided by the administration of Sunday Village for review at the request of the User);
- comply with the rules of fire safety and rational (economical) use of electrical appliances and equipment of Sunday Village.
9.3. The User’s rights and obligations are not limited to the rights and obligations specified in this section of the Agreement. The User has all the rights and undertakes to fulfil all the obligations specified in other sections of this Agreement, the Accommodation Rules and the current legislation of Ukraine.
10. Rights and obligations of Sunday Village
10.1. Sunday Village under this Agreement has the right to:
- to enter the cottage for cleaning, changing bed linen, checking water supply, drainage, air conditioning systems, or eliminating deficiencies in their functioning, as well as in case of violation by the User of the provisions of this Agreement and the Accommodation Rules;
- upon expiry of the paid period of temporary accommodation of the User, independently release the cottage from the User’s personal belongings left in the cottage after the User leaves it, making an inventory of the liquid property left by the User. The User’s property may be placed in paid safe custody on the terms agreed with the User, otherwise, Sunday Village shall be relieved of responsibility for the safety of such User’s property;
- in case of more than two violations by the User of the generally accepted norms of behaviour and/or the terms of this and/or the Rules of Residence on the territory of Sunday Village, to call law enforcement officers or a community police officer to establish law and order.
10.2. Sunday Village hereby undertakes to:
- timely, efficiently and in full to provide the User with the services paid for by him;
- to inform the User about the services provided on the territory of Sunday Village at his/her request;
- to ensure full compliance of the services provided by Sunday Village with sanitary and epidemiological norms and rules;
- to respond in a timely manner to the requests of Users regarding the provision of temporary accommodation services, taking measures to eliminate breakdowns and accidents in the cottages as soon as possible (if it is impossible to eliminate an accident or breakdown in the room, another free cottage is provided);
- is responsible for the completeness and serviceability of the equipment owned by Sunday Village, as well as for the quality of preparation of the cottage for check-in. Sunday Village is not responsible for valuables, money, documents and any other material values (personal belongings) of the User or his/her guests left on the territory of Sunday Village, or lost or missing for any reason.
10.3. Sunday Village has the right to terminate this Agreement early, without refund of the funds paid by the User for temporary accommodation, by notifying the User by phone or e-mail with the simultaneous forced eviction of the User from the cottage, in case of one or more of the above violations:
- in case the User and/or his/her guests are in a state of severe alcohol intoxication and/or signs of drug and/or toxic intoxication or in case of signs of being under the influence of psychotropic substances;
- smoking in the cottage, as well as on the territory of Sunday Village, except for specially designated places;
- storage of weapons, explosive or flammable, or caustic, or poisonous, or narcotic drugs and other dangerous objects and substances without the consent of the reception and without proper permits
- violation of the rules of public order, or failure to comply with/ignore the comments of the Sunday Village Administration, when the behaviour leads or may lead to damage and/or creates inconvenience for other guests;
- violation of the Accommodation Rules;
- significant violation of the provisions of this Agreement;
- systematic complaints from other temporarily accommodated persons about violations of their rights and freedoms by the User and/or their guests.
10.4. The rights and obligations of Sunday Village are not limited to the rights and obligations specified in this section of the Agreement, but may be defined in other sections of the Agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine.
11. Dispute resolution
11.1. In case of any complaints regarding the services provided to the User, the User has the right to submit a written complaint to Sunday Village with the documents confirming his/her stay at Sunday Village (bill, receipt, etc.) attached thereto. The User shall provide complaints and all the necessary documents confirming the User’s claims to Sunday Village no later than 5 (five) calendar days from the date of completion of the service. All the complaints are considered by Sunday Village only if Sunday Village has been informed by the User about the violation of the terms of service under this Agreement at the time of the User’s discovery of the violation for the possibility of their immediate elimination by the employees of Sunday Village.
11.2. Sunday Village shall consider the received complaint within 20 (twenty) calendar days from the date of submission of the duly executed complaint.
11.3. Complaints submitted in violation of the requirements of this Agreement and/or anonymously are not considered.
12. Additional services
12.1. In addition to temporary accommodation services, Sunday Village provides the following services free of charge
– Cleaning inside the cottage after check-out;
– Calling emergency services;
– use of kitchen equipment, utensils, electrical appliances and other everyday inventory, equipment, facilities of Sunday Village (except for those that are used on a paid basis, information about which is available on the website of Sunday Village, reception, in the price list or in other information documentation of Sunday Village), which are located both in the cottage and outside it
– Wireless access to the Internet;
– Use of the charcoal grill located near the cottage in which the User lives (if it is available near the cottage);
– Use of children’s and sports grounds, recreation area, beach, car parking.
12.2 Other additional services are provided at prices/rates of Sunday Village.
13. Force majeure
13.1. In the event of force majeure circumstances that occurred on the date of signing this Agreement and/or in the course of its implementation, in particular: floods, earthquakes, fires, strikes, epidemics, changes in legislation, etc., Sunday Village / User are partially or fully relieved of their obligations under this Agreement in the part covered by this force majeure event, provided that the Party fulfils the conditions of clause 13.2.
13.2. Sunday Village/User, for whom a real and objective impossibility of fulfilling their obligations has arisen due to force majeure, is obliged to notify immediately the other Party (User or Sunday Village) of the time of occurrence and termination of these circumstances in writing or by electronic means, no later than two calendar days after the expiration of such circumstances.
13.3 Force majeure must be confirmed by the relevant competent authority.
13.4. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the employees of Sunday Village or the administrator have the right to freely enter the cottage at any time of the day in order to prevent negative consequences, in particular to prevent/extinguish a fire, short circuit of electrical wiring, flooding with water or sewage, to provide assistance to a person in danger, to stop a violation or prevent a crime, etc.
14. Other terms and conditions
14.1. This Agreement is a public offer; therefore, the User and Sunday Village acknowledge its validity from the moment of concluding the Agreement (acceptance by the User).
14.2 If the User wishes to make changes to the content of this Agreement prior to the signing of the Agreement (acceptance), he/she must send Sunday Village a corresponding letter with an exclusive list of changes, based on which Sunday Village shall consider them.
Following the consideration by Sunday Village of the proposals for amendments to this Agreement, Sunday Village shall send the User the Agreement with the amendments agreed upon and already included in the content of the amended Agreement. Such agreement is not a public offer and is concluded and signed by the Parties in a simple written form in two identical copies.
14.3. Appendices and integral parts of this Agreement are the Accommodation Rules (posted on the Sunday Village website), the Terms and Conditions (posted on the Sunday Village website), Registration Forms (filled in and signed by the User), notifications posted on the Sunday Village website, as well as information booklets, stands, price lists, prices, tariffs, announcements, signs posted in the cottages and on the territory of Sunday Village.
14.4. Other terms and conditions not mentioned in this Agreement shall be governed by the current legislation of Ukraine.
15. Bank details
Phone (066) 605 15 55
Thank you for choosing Sunday Village for your pleasant and comfortable holiday!